Pastime Pinball is a hands-on museum featuring 66 pinball machines set to FREE PLAY. All of our games rank in the top 100 of their decade. Pay one price at the door and enjoy unlimited fun in our clean, spacious, multi-level arcade. There are games for all ages and skill levels — just push PLAY!
Your admission includes FREE PLAY of the vintage games in our mezzanine level snack bar too! Step back in time and experience the games of an earlier generation. Take a shot at one of our gun games from the 1950s and 1960s. Or test your puck sliding skills on a 70-year-old Shuffle Bowler and Skee Alley. We have other arcade classics too. Play a 1960s baseball game, a 1970s basketball game and an Atari driving game from the early 1980s. Retro gamers can enjoy Ms. Pacman, Galaga, Frogger, Street Fighter and hundreds more titles on our multicade video tables. And don’t forget to try one of our tempting treats while you’re in the snack bar. Visitors say our homemade cheese sauce is the absolute best and that no one serves a better root beer float!
Read our reviews and see why Pastime Pinball has been a Tripadvisor Traveler's Choice Award Winner every year! (Only 10% of businesses worldwide receive this distinction.) Then plan your visit. Once you're here we're sure you'll agree that "This Place is Freakin' Awesome!"
Find Us in Manchester, Vermont
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
* We don’t take reservations
* Outside food & drinks are not permitted
* One free chaperone per group allowed except during holiday and peak times
* We are an admission-based venue; all visitors must purchase a pass to enter the arcade
* Passes are non-transferable and cannot be shared
* Last entry is 30 minutes before posted closing time; if empty at that time we close early
* There is no re-entry for Stay & Play pass holders
* Well-behaved dogs are always welcome (except in snack bar)